Go down
View user profile

Assasination In the Sovngarde Outskirts (Private with Quill/Kat)

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:02 pm
The Von Brandt Estate. An extremely fancy estate located in the outskirts of the City of Sovngarde. Sovngarde was a city located within the Kingdom of Atomega. It is known as the City of Gold and was home to countless supporters for the Kingdom of Atlas. This fact alone would have caused Cynthia Testarossa Harlaown to hurl in disgust. However, she had no time to do that as she had a “mission” to do. That “mission” was to kill the owner of the estate, Conrad Von Brandt. As she approached the estate, Cynthia felt a sense of excitement and anticipation built up in her mind. It has been a long time coming for her. 

It had been a very long journey to get to this point for Cynthia. She had spent a decade of her life tracking down Conrad Von Brandt after he escaped her vengeance back in the Federal Republic of Tarakia. She wanted vengeance for what he did to her hometown. Cynthia couldn’t wait to end this warlord’s life.

After scouting the perimeter of the estate, Cynthia only saw a limited number of guards patrolling the estate. She then waited until all the guards where called in via the intercom for a break. Cynthia couldn’t help but comment how better her treated his bodyguards. She still had memories of how he mistreated all the child soldiers under his command.

After making sure the area was sure, Cynthia activated her semblance which was Invisibility. Soon after, she then made her was into the compound where she began looking for the perfect sniping position. Cynthia took about 5 minutes before she found a very good sniping position.

There was a rather large treehouse located in a tree which was located on the western side of the premises. It was unguarded, and it had an extremely clear view into many of the rooms which lined the wall. After stealthily approaching the treehouse, Cynthia then quietly climbed up into the treehouse and took up a sniper position. As she did, she then got her trusty Exitus rifle out and set it up. The Exitus Rifle was a custom-built sniper rifle that was as tall as Cynthia and it was designed for ultra-long-range combat. The ironic thing was that Conrad Von Brandt was the one who gave her the rifle.

“Well, Conrad Von Brandt. It is time to send you a “Thank You” for this rifle.” Cynthia thought quietly as she loaded a magazine of the high caliber hyper-velocity ammunition her Exitus rifle uses. After she did this, Cynthia waited patiently for her target to come into view.

After about an hour of waiting, Cynthia saw a rather handsome and muscular man entered the study through her sniper scope. He was dressed in a white military officers uniform which was lined with lots of medals. She instantly recognized the man as her target.

After identifying her target, Cynthia then trained her scope on her target’s head before taking in a deep breath. Her heartbeat started to slow down as her trigger finger began to depress the trigger.

"Pfft” A suppressed shot rang out. After moments later, the bullet shot out of Cynthia’s Exitus Rifle at extremely high speed. Soon after, the sound of breaking glass could be heard.

A few seconds after that, a loud thud could be heard as her target hit the ground. Cynthia didn’t need to confirm the kill by looking through her scope. The thud was enough indication that she had done her job. However, instead of leaving immediately as she always did, Cynthia got out of her sniping position and proceeded to infiltrate the house. Cynthia had one more thing to do before leaving the estate.

Last edited by Cynthia T. Harlaown on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profilehttp://covenant-rwby-rp.forumotion.com

Re: Assasination In the Sovngarde Outskirts (Private with Quill/Kat)

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm
After receiving a report that someone that been in the country for 10 years living on the outskirts of the golden city had not payed their taxes yet, this was puzzling to get but Quill soon found out why. "YES i finally get to kill a war criminal. KAT GET YOUR GEAR READY WE ARE GOING TO KILL A WAR LORD!!!" "NO WAY, WE ARE, YES. I'll tell the tec freaks that im going to need a cam so we can take a picture of his bloody corpse" "HELL YA" Once they got ready they hopped into a Juggernaut and headed out to the estate, once they got there it was night,"You want to head to a good spot while I slaughter everyone on my way in? "Bro what do you think" "Ok I will give you some time before i start my rampage, ok" "yep, i will com in when im ready." As Kat got into position she saw a very pretty lady with a massive smoking gun, then it clicked, Kat com to Quill "Quill someone stole our kill, get your ass here ASAP. I'm at the western side of the area, slaughter everyone in your path." "copy" and like that Quill started rampaging though the area killing the guards and breaking down the walls. He finally meet up with Kat covered in blood and gravel then screams "HEY THAT WAS OUR KILL YOU JUST TOOK, NOW IM GOING TO RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND MOUNT IT ON MY FORT!!!"
View user profile

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm
Cynthia had an extremely cold and nonchalant expression on her face as she watched a rather young girl with silver hair barge into the study. A few moments later, Cynthia then calmly and quietly got down and yanked the dog tags that Conrad Von Brandt were wearing around his neck. This necklace of dog tags were made up of the dog tags of all of her squad mates who die during that operation where he left them to die. Cynthia then stood up again and stuffed his bundle of dog tags into the pocket of her mountain camouflaged combat jacket. By this time, the girl had reported something to someone named Quill. Cynthia didn't really care as she slung her Exitus Rifle over her shoulder. A few moments later, Cynthia heard a bunch of crashing walls before a older man who was covered in blood and gravel busted though one of the walls. He was pissed off with the fact that she took his kill. Cynthia wasn't intimidated in the slightest as she kept the same cold and nonchalant expression. Cynthia then quietly began to walk towards the door without saying anything. She had done her job and she was now going to take her leave.
Admin

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:08 pm
Kat went in for a attack that she was hoping would either hit the lady or make he jump back, in which a unarm Quill would smash her right into the ground, hopefully knocking her out or better yet killing her, "You jerk, have you heard of 'The covenant leaders always get the kill before someone gets it'. Not only that you are intruding in a covenant class mission. You just murdered someone that we were going to kill, you jerk." "Ya jerk, you are going to either come with us to get court marshaled or I can rip of your head and mount it somewhere nice for everyone to see it." They weren't lying, interfering in a covenant class mission will get ya court marshaled or worst, sent to a dark sector. Quill then started to rip out a massive chunk of the ground up and throw it at the woman, "Kat where do you want to go after we kill this chick, i'm craving some chicken sticks right now but what about you?" "I'm more craving so pizza, can we get some when we finish up her." "Fine"
View user profile

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:20 pm
Cynthia wasn't unfazed by the actions taken by the girl whose name was Kat and the man who name was Quill. Cynthia quickly dodged the strike from Kat before taking out one of her Exitus pistols of it holster and quickly fire a bullet at the chunk of ground that Quill threw of her. The round soon made contact with the rock and vaporized it. After this, Cynthia gave an extremely icy stare at both Quill and Kat. She then stood there with her arms crossed while still having her Exitus Pistol in her hand. She was not impressed with the threat that Quill gave her. For one, she was a mercenary, so she wasn't under the jurisdiction of anyone. Cynthia then stared directly at Quill in a cold and nonchalant fashion which told him to "Try Me". She was ready for the two of them if they decided to make a move against her.
Admin

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 pm
Quill then thought open of something, she seems to be acting like she can't be killed. So Quill got his weapon and changed it to its rail cannon mode, he charged up a shot and fire it at the ceiling. This hit the main support beam and made the whole building fall to the ground with everyone inside, Kat had hid under her brother and screamed at him,"YOU COULD OF WARNED ME FIRST!!!" "I could but then we wouldn't have gotten to trap the blond jerk under a massive ton of rubble. Come on, lets get that pizza, i'm starving and a bit enrage i didn't get to kill a war criminal." "Well maybe you should work less and hangout with your little sister once in a while, there are so many sweet shops we need to hit up, they have gummy worms the size of a python for Pete snakes, do you want me to burn down your office so you can relax more." " Fair point, i have been working to hard of late, i really need to relax more often."
View user profile

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 pm
Cynthia watched as Quill transform his weapon into a railgun before beginning to charge the weapon. Cynthia waited for a bit until the rubble began raining down over all three of them. As the amount of rubble and dust grew. Cynthia quickly took advantage of this by activating her semblance. She soon became invisible to the eye. The resulting dust clouds made it even harder for Quill and Kat to see her. She quickly back away towards the door which was perfectly timed. If she stayed there a bit longer, she would have been crushed by the rubble. After waiting until the dust cloud was at it thickest, Cynthia then moved around the remnants of the building before getting around behind Quill and Kat.

As she did this, she quickly unslung her Exitus Rifle and held it with her left hand. In her other hand was one of her Exitus Pistols. As soon as she got close to the two of them, she pressed the barrel of her Exitus Pistol against the back of Kat's head while pressing the barrel of her Exitus Rifle against the back of Quill's head.
Admin

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:17 pm
Quill felt the gun on the back of his and turned around, he had also saw that she was point one a Kat her as well, this had really enraged Quill, he then activated his semblance bending both the guns to a point where they no longer could fire, then grabs the woman by the neck not putting to much pressure on her neck to the point where it is about to snap but to the point where it is just a hold."You know i would of been fine with you doing that to me only, but pointing a gun a my little sister is a big mistake. But you have some good skills on ya, so here is my offer, you can join my covenant or i can snap your neck right here and burn your corpse with this pile of rubble, it is your choice but the clock is ticking." While this is going on Kat looks like a joyful starry eye kid that seems to be happy for some reason, it is kinda creepy in a sense but this is the second in command of the covenant of coerce she is going to be like this.
View user profile

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:40 pm
Cynthia gave Quill the same cold and nonchalant expression before speaking. Quill was currently holding her by the neck. As he did this, he gave Cynthia an ultimatum; Join the Covenant or he would kill her. This ultimatum wasn't much different from the ultimatums she was given numerous times previously in her life. However, this time was totally different. For one, the guy giving the ultimatum was holding her by the neck. On the other hand, Cynthia hadn't planned about what she going to do after this kill. She had been so consumed by her vendetta against the TRA that she hadn't considered what she was going to do know. To be honest, Cynthia had been trained only to kill. She had no other skills outside the skills in sniping and assassinations. Due to this, Cynthia couldn't find a job in any other sector. After thinking about it for a second, Cynthia then replied to the offer.

"I'll take you up on your offer. I have completed my vendetta against the warlords that wronged me. However, I have one simple request." Cynthia replied as she motioned towards her severely damaged weapons. Cynthia's Exitus Rifle and one of her Exitus Pistols had been severely damaged due to what she could chalk to Quill's Semblance. Cynthia soon smiled slightly at the fact that she might have a future where she didn't have to worry about job security.
Admin

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:04 pm
"Good to hear, you will be assigned a partner once we find someone, normally newbies have to wait up to a month or so but we can find you one real quick, now then get in the Juggernaut, the back seat, don't want to piss off your second in command, OH should introduce our selves, I am Quill Scorchwood, first in command of the covenant and your new boss." "My name is Kat Scorchwood, second in command of the Covenant and younger sister of Quill, now can we gets some pizza. I need my cheesy goodness in my belly before i get all stabby." Quill had let the woman go and walked to the drivers seat on turned it on, then drove to the viking slice. "Oh we will get you your repairs and maybe some new cloth cause you kinda small like death and sludge, also what kind of pizza you want, im buying since we got a new member." Kat just glared at her the whole time, but then started playing a game on her scroll.
View user profile

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:36 pm
Cynthia let off a mental sigh of relief as Quill let her go. After letting her go, Quill then welcomed her into the Covenant. A few seconds later, he then formally introduced himself as Quill Scorchwood. Cynthia learned that he was the First-In-Command of the Covenant. A few moments later, the girl that tried to stab her introduced herself as Kat. She was the Second-In-Command of the Covenant. After the introductions were over, Cynthia watched Quill suggested that they go get some pizza. Soon afterwords, she was then told to follow them to their car which they dubbed "The Juggernaut". After reaching the car, Cynthia was told to get in the back seat. As she did so, Cynthia then introduced herself.

"My name is Cynthia Testarossa Harlaown. Professional Mercenary and Sniper. It is nice to meet you both." Cynthia replied in a calm tone as she got into the back of the rather large and comfy car. After introducing herself, Cynthia watched as Quill turned on the engine and exited the driveway where he drove towards a local pizza restaurant. As he did so, Quill asked her what kind of pizza she wanted.

"I'll have a pepperoni pizza, Quill." Cynthia replied as she checked the status of her damaged weapons. Both her Exitus Rifle and one of her Exitus Pistols where bent to the point they can't fire. Cynthia let out a sigh as she ejected the magazines of the guns before putting into the pocket of her jacket. As she was doing this, Cynthia saw Kat glaring at her before turning her attention to her scroll.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum