Go down
Quill Scorchwood
Quill Scorchwood
Admin
https://covenant-rwby-rp.rpg-board.net

The Commanders birthday Empty The Commanders birthday

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 am
Today is Quill's 26th birthday but no one seems to know that well they do but they are planning something, Quill went to the crafters to get a upgrade to his wrist blade. He wanted it to double as a stake driver for heavy armor foes but when he got there, there was no one there. This is strange because normally there is at less 1 or 2 people working on something in there,"Where is everyone? This is getting weird and a bit creepy like this is some sort of nightmare and im going to get stabbed like 38 times in the chest. Wouldn't be the first time but wouldn't be the first time this has happen before... Who am i talking to? That right thinking out loud can't control that." He then went back to his room, there were some letters from the berserker clan leader. The letters said that he must come and finished his final trail of kinship to officially be called a berserker again.
Cynthia T. Harlaown
Cynthia T. Harlaown

The Commanders birthday Empty Re: The Commanders birthday

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 am
Cynthia has finished her daily exercise routine, she returned to the house which she shared with her partner, Ignia. The house was unusually quiet which was rather surprising since her partner was usually at home doing what she does best, being as energetic as ever. As she entered the Living Room, she instantly found a note on the kitchen table. Cynthia picked up the note and began reading it. The note was from Ignia and it stated that she was out to take her younger sister shopping. This caused Cynthia to chuckle somewhat. From her experiences of hanging out with Aetheria, Cynthia couldn't help but comment on the how polar their personalities are. Aetheria was totally the polar opposite of her older sister in every way. Aetheria was a rather mysterious and quite person so Cynthia didn't know much besides her name and her fascination for magic.

Cynthia soon finished reading the note before returning to here room where she began to relax a bit. Soon after, she laid down on her bed an was about to take a little nap. She was free today since she hadn't been sent on a mission yet. Cynthia had been sent on some minor missions with Ignia before and they had been very "interesting". To be honest, she was extremely grateful that she got an opportunity to continue doing what she does best. Cynthia was quite grateful for Quill for extending the offer to join the Covenant. She wanted to thank him for that opportunity but she wasn't sure how to thank him.

After thinking for a while, she soon remembered the Wine she acquired from her homeland. It had been a long time since she opened up the case that held the three bottles of the Tarakian Terra Nova Wine. This wine is world famous for its lightly sweet and fruity flavors and undertones and is only produced in the Terra Nova Wine Region. After thinking about it, Cynthia decided that it would be the perfect gift for Quill. Cynthia then got off her bed and opened the wine cooler/briefcase to check if any of the bottles were damaged. Luckily for her, none of the bottles were broken.

Cynthia soon smiled at the sight before closing the case again. After she did this, Cynthia got up and picked up the case before walking out of the house with case in hand. After a few minutes of walking, Cynthia soon found herself outside Quill's office. Cynthia knocked gently before waiting for a reply.
Quill Scorchwood
Quill Scorchwood
Admin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm
Quill open the door to go out and find out where Kat had ran off to, once he did that he saw Cynthia with something in hand."Oh hello Cynthia, you haven't seen Kat around, woke up today and she wasn't still passed out in her bed. Normally i don't really care but today is a special day and she is normally at my throat to stay in bed and not doing anything. I'm trying to look for my little sister that normally comes with me to the berserker clan to celibate with the clan. And my lord, does a berserker party get out of hand fast. Anyway have you seen her, trying to get ready for it and have you seen any of the Crafters today, they haven't seen any of them in their station which is strange." He then sees one of them but they ran off like they were trying to hide something that would get them in trouble. Quill gave chase and said to Cynthia. [color=red]"If you have anything for me please leave it on my desk, i will get to it later i need to chase down this Crafter cause im trying to get a stake drive upgrade to my wrist blade.
Cynthia T. Harlaown
Cynthia T. Harlaown

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:54 pm
After waiting for a bit, Quill opened the door with a rather surprised tone. Cynthia was caught off guard by this so she didn't reply right away. After a moment of silence, Quill then started speaking very quickly as if he were in a rush. Cynthia could barely make out part of what Quill is talking. She heard that "He hadn't seen Kat around and that she should be usually telling to stay in bed and not do anything. A few moments after this, Cynthia heard him mention something about a party with the Berserker Clan. From her time here, Cynthia had learned that there were 6 clans in the kingdom. From her information, the Berserker Clan was the clan that Quill belonged to. Soon after, Quill then asked her "if she has seen any of the Crafters as well?" This was quite odd to Cynthia since she had just spoken to one of the Crafters earlier regarding her Exitus Rifle and Pistol. In fact, Sarah Ironworks told her that they should be finished by tomorrow. This was a good thing for Cynthia. She kind of missed having her Exitus Rifle in her possession. Cynthia had been using the DCH-17 Laser Rifle that the Covenant acquired from her old friend from her army days. She had become a merchant and had been trying to track her down for years. Cynthia was quite glad to see a friendly face from her old times.

Quill then rushed after one of the Crafters that tried to avoid the two of them. Cynthia wasn't sure what was going on but Quill instructed her to leave her gift on his desk in the mean time. Cynthia waited until Quill was gone before she went inside his office. As she approached his desk, Cynthia placed the two bottles of wine on the desk. After putting the bottles down, she left a note saying "Thank you for the opportunity to join the Covenant. Here is the world famous Terra Nova wine from my homeland of Tarakia. I present it to you as a thank you present."

After leaving the note, Cynthia walked out of Quills office with the intention of returning to her house.

Quill Scorchwood
Quill Scorchwood
Admin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:12 pm
Quill caught up to the person and asked where they all have been, the person then brought him to the eating area where they surprised him with a party. It was very nice, there was a mountain of gifts, booze, cake, and food, Quill smiled but was very confused into why they did this. One of the crafters said "Commander, you have raise this division from nothing to the most famous division in the land. You have worked harder then anyone here and brought more smiles on everyone's face for making it like a family and not the military. Not only that some of the people here thanks you for giving them the chance to improve their skills and keep their humanity, plus we heard that today you are finally going to be recognized as a true berserker. That is the best think anyone can get, to be part of one of the 6 clans of old." Quill then said,"Thank you all but i have to say one thing, i will be gone for a while. I do not know when i will be back or how long it will take but i need to do the berserkers test of leader. This test will let me continue being your commander with the blessings of the berserker clan, i may come back with someone or i may come back broken, but i would like you guys to know that i will still be your leader but for the time being Kat will be in charge in my absents."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum