Go down
Quill Scorchwood
Quill Scorchwood
Admin
https://covenant-rwby-rp.rpg-board.net

Trials of the Berserker clan Empty Trials of the Berserker clan

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:06 pm
Quill was almost done packing for his trip, most of it just spare clothing just in case. Kat looked at him with sad eyes then saying,"Are you really going, what if you don't come back, what if i can't handle being the leader while you are away, what if someone attacks us, WHAT IF." Quill then bonk her in the head with a newspaper, then said,"Kat stop worrying like a child with no parents... You know what i mean, anyway i should be back real quick all the stuff is already set up all i need to do is show up and get ready. If i do this right i can finally no longer be called a outsider to my own clan. Plus i know you can handle the covenant by yourself and plus who is that stupid to attack us, also you know it takes more then a few dozen Grimm to kill me, and besides if I get injured some cute healer will come to heal me or something. You know i really don't know what the healers of Berserker clan look like, best not to think about it, but anyway, if anything happens just know i will come back to life and kill the people that tried to kill me once." like that he hugs Kat then leaves to get into his custom vehicle called the BEAR.
Anastasia I. Alexandrova
Anastasia I. Alexandrova

Trials of the Berserker clan Empty Re: Trials of the Berserker clan

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:45 pm
"Oh, honey. Where are you heading off to?" Anastasia asked in a rather teasing tone as she watched his leave her office. It had been barely a week and a half when she was recruited by the Covenant. It had been a rather relaxing gig for her. To be honest, it was quite boring at times since Anastasia was used to the extremely tense and high pressure situations she experienced in the Trauma Ward of the Caduceus Trauma Center. Currently, her task revolved keeping Quill and Kat in decent condition. In addition to this, she also had to keep an eye on the physical and mental health of all the people that worked under Quill and Kat. Currently, most of the people were of sound mind and of decent health. However, she had concerns about the unit's Sniper/Assassin, Cynthia. These concerns stem from her lack of interaction with other people outside of her partner. In order to get a better view on the issue, Anastasia had asked the Information Division of the Covenant to get any information on Cynthia. However, it would take some time for them to do so. In the meantime, Anastasia continued on her normal duties.

During this time, she had heard that Quill was planning to take the Berserker Clan's trial. Anastasia knew what the trial was since she was a member of the Berserker Clan. She had left the clan so many years ago with the Shaman's blessing to pursue a career in Medicine. It has been a while since she had seen her clan. So, Anastasia decided to ask if Quill would yet her join.

Quill Scorchwood
Quill Scorchwood
Admin
https://covenant-rwby-rp.rpg-board.net

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Quill looked at the doctor with a stern look on his face, seeming as though he his on his way to his own funeral,"You can join me if you want to see your family and friend but you need to help out the injured berserkers there. That is the only thing i expect you to do when we get there in return for the ride there." Quill has never been this serious in his whole life, he seems to be mentally preparing for the hell he will have to go though in the trial. The berserker trial is basically a test of stamina, the further you go the higher your brand will be but no one has ever reach the final brand area. Once Quill arrives the clans elder explains what he must do to prepare for the trial and tell him what his goal is in this trial. This is Quill's goal to get to this area and become a berserker with the blessings of the first berserker, but something seems strange, he sees a woman in a black dress. This woman is the daughter of the current leader of the Berserker clan and a famous opera singer, Quill only knows that because Kat is a huge fan of her and has all her merch that she can get her hands on, Quill the prepares for the trials by taking off his shirt and only has a simple pair of combat claw gauntlets on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum